PhD in Petroleum Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada.
MSc. in Reservoir Geosciences and Engineering, Institut Français du Pétrole Énergies nouvelles, France.
BSc. in Petroleum Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran.
Main areas of interest:
- modeling fluid and heat flow in porous media, heterogeneous and fractured reservoirs,
- reservoir modeling and characterization,
- field development, EOR and new technologies,
- optimization of conventional/unconventional recovery processes,
- CO2 sequestration EOR/saline aquifers,
- petroleum goemechanics, hydraulic fracturing, and shale gas extraction.