- B.Sc: Geology and Environmental Sciences.
- M.Sc: Geology (Thesis: Experimental determination of the phase diagram and trace element fluxes in the Peridotite - H2O system at subduction zone conditions).
- PhD thesis topic: Reservoir characteristics control in the Lower Triassic Montney Formation of the Western Canada sedimentary basin.
- Crombez, V., Baudin, F., Rohais, S., Riquier, L., Euzen, T., Pauthier, S., Ducros, M., Caron, B., and Vaisblat,N., 2017, Basin scale distribution of organic matter in marine fine-grained sedimentary rocks: Insight from sequence stratigraphy and multi-proxies analysis in the Montney and Doig Formations, Marine and Petroleum Geology, Volume 83, 382-401.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N.B., DeBhur, C., Euzen, T., Gasparrini, M., Crombez, V., Rohais, S., Krause, F. and Ayranci, K. (2017): Diagenetic model for the deep Montney Formation, northeastern British Columbia; in Geoscience BC Summary of Activities 2016, Geoscience BC, Report 2017-1, p. 37–48.
- Visblat, N., Ayranci, K., Harris, N., 2017, Montney Formation - A Geomechanical Hybrid Sandstone-Shale Reservoir?, APG convention, Texas, U.S.
- Visblat, N., Moghadam, A. Harris, N., Chalaturnyk, R. 2016, Correlating Water Imbibition to Geology in Montney Formation Using Core and Log Data, AAPG convention, Calgary, Canada.
- Visblat, N., Harris, N., 2016, A Burial History Model for the Montney Formation - an insight to porosity distribution and hydrocarbon migration, CSPG convention, Calgary, Canada.
- Euzen, T., Everett, R., Power, M., Crombez, V., Rohais, S., Vaisblat, N., Baudin. F., 2015, Geological Controls on Reservoir Properties of the Montney Formation in Northeastern BC: An integration of sequence stratigraphy, organic geochemistry, quantitative mineralogy and petrophysical analysis, CSPG CSEG CWLS Join Annual Convention.
- Visblat, N., Harris, N., Euzen, T., 2015, Petrophysics, Geomechanics and Rock Composition in the Montney Formation, CSPG convention, Calgary, Canada.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N., Crombez, V., Euzen, T., Gasparrini, M., Rohais, S., 2015, A Regional Diagenetic and Petrophysical Model for the Montney Formation, Western Canada Sedimentary Basin, AAPG convention, Colorado, U.S.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N., 2014, Diagenesis, Petrophysics and Reservoir Quality Modeling in the Montney Formation - a Major Siltstone Reservoir in Western Canada, AAPG convention, Texas, U.S.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N., 2014, Diagenesis, Petrophysics and Reservoir Quality Models of the Montney Formation - a Major Siltstone Reservoir in Western Canada, CSPG convention, Calgary, Canada.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N., Zonneveld, J.P., 2013, Diagenesis and Reservoir Quality in the Montney Formation in British Columbia - a Major Siltstone Reservoir in Western Canada, AAPG convention, Pittsburgh, U.S.
- Vaisblat, N., Harris, N., Zonneveld, J.P., 2013, Lower Triassic Montney Formation Petrophysics and Paragenesis, CSPG convention, Calgary, Canada.
- Vaisblat N., Coddington O., Pettke T., Kessel R., 2011, Partitioning of elements between Peridotite and H2O at temperatures between 850 - 1100oC and pressures of 4 to 6 GPa [abstract], Israel Geological Society, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel, P. 161.
Honors and Awards:
- Best student paper award - AAPG annual convention, 2016.
- Geoscience BC scholarship in Applied Geoscience, 2013 and 2016.
- Patricia Graduate Scholarship in Earth Sciences, 2014.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers Graduate Scholarship in Geology, 2014 and 2015.
- J. Gordin Kaplan Graduate Student Award, 2014.
- CWLS Pre-convention (CSPG) short course co-facilitator, “Combining Spectroscopy Petrophysics with Core”, Calgary, 2017.
- Teaching Assistant for the following courses: The Dynamic Earth Through Time, Engineering Earth Science, Applied Hydrocarbon Geoscience - Sedimentary diagenesis and hydrocarbon reservoir quality, Petroleum systems, stratigraphy and sedimentation.