Yazhao Wang works as the research EIT and the facility manager at Geotechnical Centrifuge Experienmental Research Facility (GEOCERF).
His work experience in GeoCERF includes:
• Participate in formulation of experimental programs for both academic research and commercial contracts
• Execute centrifuge experiments, including test preparation, quality and safety assurance, progress monitoring
• Analyze experimental results by data processing and numerical simulation
• Compile test reports for publication and industrial sponsors
• Conduct literature review on centrifuge technology and provide up-to-date information on equipment and testing procedures
Prior to joining GeoCERF, Yazhao completed his Master of Geoenvironmental Engineering degree in University of Alberta.